Tuesday 27 May 2014

夏思い出


Its that time of year again! When the Elder Dragons are awakening in the Highlands, and the mana overfloweth in abundance~ Tis the season, let me tell you!

It feels as though school has just ended - where did the month of may go!? Anime North came and went, my "other 51%" successfully acquired cat, moved into a new apartment, and procured an industrial sewing machine, all without failure. Project Atelier is also underway, and my summer portfolio and study preparations are only just beginning, I feel confident about the coming months. This summer will be like none other, that's for sure!


On a pleasant side note, I think I've found the perfect commander for my always-evolving EDH roster - a little birdy named Derevi. Even without conditional combo pieces, she offers an amazing defensive ability and can singlehandedly shut down aggressive decks - the perfect control commander, if I do say so myself!

Hopefully when all the dust settles though, there'll be more time for blogging, writing, painting, gaming, and all the other pleasures that summer has to offer! I still need to roll a character on that server called "outside"... I've heard they patched in the colour green... sounds buggy, so I dunno if I want to open that can of worms... anyone out there checked it out on the PTR? :P


No comments:

Post a Comment