Wednesday 16 April 2014

努力と根性!宇宙パイロットになるんだ!


If April showers are supposed to bring May flowers, what does snow and ice bring? Apparently us Canadian's have to settle for winter that spans from November to April... maybe we SHOULD be living in igloos... Who'dve thought o_O?



But in any case, when one's cooped up inside working like mad trying to survive the end-of-term workload of a University Student, the weather outside, frightful or delightful, is little more than a window decoration. Outside? Is that a new patch or something? I swear, if I get nerfed I'm soo done with this game! x_x

On the bright side though, the end is near! Summer plans are abound, and what I've dubbed, Project Atelier will move ahead in no time. Boring for those who aren't affected by it, it will be a piece for my Design Portfolio for a masters in architecture, and will involve a pretty extensive amount of furniture design and creation - the goal: to transform a room in a way that mimics the design process that would go into designing actual living structures on a plot of land. Efficiency, cost, aesthetic, environmental integration and impact, and just livability will be a factor, and I think it'll be a pretty ambitious and successful project!

Other than that, the latest chuusei nippon story was stimulating enough to have sparked the creative district of my mind into overdrive! Writing and experimenting with storytelling and narration will be a big part of my summer, if things go well.

And lets not forget a healthy dose of digital immersion, now! Next big thing: Wildstar Online, baby! Super cartoony violence has never looked soo good. And I swear, while I was designing my hypothetical SAO MMO world for my writing project, I came up with many similar designs to Wildstar without ever having heard of it! I guess what they say about great minds is true after all :P! Nexus beware, there's a new kid in town!

Heroes of the Storm as well! But that'd require an alpha key, which doesn't seem likely.... but when I do have a chance to play.... OOOOH man, it gon' be gud!

Until then:


1 comment: