Sunday 20 July 2014

Aria in the Starless Night


Its been a while since I've posted anything meaningful - life's been too busy! Danny's Oppai's been maxed out; or at least pushed pretty far, thats for sure! But none the less, there's always more to do, and always more after that. Then again, thats where the fun lies, amirite!?

I just finished a few-hour run-through of Code Academy's HTML and CSS course, and hopefully in the coming months some major UI overhauls can get underway and turn this blog from a 10 to an 11!

Beyond that though, hobby and career wise, I can't ask for much better - I'm painting warhammer and dreaming up D&D Characters for our newest adventure, I'm learning autoCAD and working on the layout of an office (and my home office no less!). I've even got a batch of business card designs in the works - stay tuned for the debut of Mirai Designs!

I believe some people are gifted with Vision. Some people have it, some people don't - and the people that do are possessed with an unshakeable urge to Design; They need to impart their visions on the real world and bring the incorporeal contents of their imagination into physical real. They need to make their dreams a reality.

Maybe thats what they call the God Possibility, 可能性. 


But nevertheless, I'm heading towards the future. Eyes straining, staring straight into the sun, running towards the horizon. There's only one way to go, and thats up! 



1 comment: